My photo
Tri-Cities, Washington
I call my style...Urban Cottage! It's a Small Cottage Home with warm tones, all things worn and tattered, natural elements and bold modern pieces all mixed up! My three beautiful daughters, gorgeous husband and Mary Kay business occupy most of my time. However, creating a beautiful place to call home is very important to me. I created this blog to express my love of the cottage home.

Thursday, February 5, 2009

Melt My Heart

I found this fun craft article in the Wondertime Magazine last week and wanted to share it with you. I have two older daughters, 12 & 8 who love to do anything crafty with me. So I thought we could make these Wax Heart pendants up this weekend, just in time for Valentine's Day. If we have extras left over they will be gifts for Grandma & Friends.
All you need are crayon scraps (like who doesn't have those?), foil muffin cups, muffin pans, scewers, heart shaped cookie cutters & satin ribbon. Below you will find the link to the article from Wondertime.
Below are the valentines pendants we made on Saturday! This kids really had fun coming up with new color combinations! Most of all we had a good time together!

No comments:

Post a Comment