My photo
Tri-Cities, Washington
I call my style...Urban Cottage! It's a Small Cottage Home with warm tones, all things worn and tattered, natural elements and bold modern pieces all mixed up! My three beautiful daughters, gorgeous husband and Mary Kay business occupy most of my time. However, creating a beautiful place to call home is very important to me. I created this blog to express my love of the cottage home.

Thursday, March 5, 2009

Button-Up Style

On today's "Craft of the Day" email I received, Martha showed a Window Shade with Button Up Style. I secretly have so much fabric tucked away and want to use it. I have wanted to make Roman Shades for so long but the whole shade mechanismn & the loops are quite scary to me. What a great way to update my windows! Materials: French ticking, Raw linen, Twill tape, & Buttons Click on the link below to be directed to the instructions.

http://www.marthastewart.com/good-things/button-up-window-shade?xsc=eml_crd_2009_03_05#conversation-container

No comments:

Post a Comment