My photo
Tri-Cities, Washington
I call my style...Urban Cottage! It's a Small Cottage Home with warm tones, all things worn and tattered, natural elements and bold modern pieces all mixed up! My three beautiful daughters, gorgeous husband and Mary Kay business occupy most of my time. However, creating a beautiful place to call home is very important to me. I created this blog to express my love of the cottage home.

Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Why Cottage?

I never really quite knew how to sum up my style. I'm not totally Shabby Chic, Country, Simple, Romantic, Bold, Modern, Antique or Classical. I like a variety of things from all types of Home Decor. Being that I am self taught on what I like, I guess my realization of the whole thing started with a Cottage Living Magazine. I opened the pages to discover that I had found what I had been looking for. I was so inspired by Heather Chadduck's cottage and loved that she combined the unexpected. My style has morphed into the "Urban Cottage" look that is 100% family friendly & sytlish. I hope you enjoy this bloggin' journey as it is all new to me!

No comments:

Post a Comment